Aerial lifts can help you accomplish tasks you wouldn't be able to do with a ladder or a crane. If you have a job you can't reach and want to work efficiently, here is everything you need to know about aerial lift rentals.
What is an aerial lift?
An aerial lift is a piece of construction equipment that helps you to complete tasks at height. Aerial lifts come in many shapes and sizes and can be self-propelled, stationary, or towable.
Are there different types of aerial lifts?
There are many different types of aerial lifts, including:
- Scissor lifts. This lift has a platform you can stand on to operate and complete your task.
- Boom lifts. Boom lifts have an extendable arm with a platform at the end, which you can use to reach high areas.
- Telehandlers. Telehandlers also have a telescopic arm. However, they lift heavy objects rather than people.
Additionally, many aerial lifts are self-propelled and can be driven around the work site, which is an added convenience.
How can you use an aerial lift?
An aerial lift rental is used for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Reaching high areas to carry out repairs or maintenance
- Accessing hard-to-reach places for cleaning purposes
- Painting buildings or other structures
- Pruning trees
- Loading or unloading heavy objects
Why rent an aerial lift?
There are many reasons why aerial lift rentals are helpful. You might choose to rent an aerial lift rather than buy one outright. Perhaps you only need the lift for a one-off job, or you don't have the storage space to keep a lift on your premises. An aerial lift rental is also a great option if you're unsure which type of lift you need, as you can try out different models before buying.
What are the benefits of an aerial lift rental?
There are many benefits of renting an aerial lift, including:
- Convenience. Aerial lift rentals can be delivered to your doorstep, so you don't have to worry about transporting the equipment yourself.
- Flexibility. Renting an aerial lift allows you to choose the right model for your needs. You can also upgrade or downgrade your rental as your needs change.
- Cost-effectiveness. Renting an aerial lift is often more cost-effective than buying a new or used lift, particularly if you only need it for one job.
Additionally, many rental companies offer additional services, such as training on how to use the equipment safely.
Aerial lift rental companies offer a variety of aerial lifts so that you can find the perfect model for your needs. Call today.